At Slaley First School there is a standard uniform for children which we encourage them to wear. It is our policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours.
We provide a complete list of the items needed for school uniform below:
• Grey/black: trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
• Royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan
• Yellow polo shirt
• White, Blue, Black or Grey socks or tights
• A blue & white or yellow & white gingham dress may be worn in the summer
• Plain black school shoes or boots (no sandals or trainers)
If the case of gender non-conforming or non-binary student, you have the right to dress and wear hairstyles in a gender non-conforming manner.
• Royal blue shorts
• Yellow, round neck t-shirt (no buttons or fastenings)
• Royal blue sweatshirt & track-suit bottoms (for outdoor P.E. & swimming)
• Socks & Trainers (rather than plimsolls, as they do not afford enough support)
• Drawstring P.E. bag (clearly named)
How To Order
Sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, EYFS book bags, KS1/2 back packs, PE kits, PE bags, (all with school logo) can be purchased from Salto UK Ltd via their website (Link below).