Craft for COCO
3rd July 2020
SIGN UP DEADLINE: SUNDAY 12TH JULY
SUBMIT YOUR CRAFT DEADLINE: SUNDAY 26TH JULY
COST: £9.50 + OPTIONAL DONATION
This is their first ever craft challenge event:
"During lockdown lots of us have been practising skills like sewing, crafting, and up-cycling items in the home so we thought why not use our new skills to create brighter futures in East Africa! We've had a rummage through our old stock and we have found lots of old Team COCO tops that are just waiting to be re-purposed. The challenge, if you choose to accept it, will be to turn a Team COCO running top into some kind of useful creation. Turn it into a shopping bag, a pillow, a hammock for your pet… whatever you like! Here's how the challenge is going to work:
- You sign up using the options below before the 12th July.
- We'll post you out a Team COCO branded running vest.
- You'll have just over a week to use your imagination and whatever crafty materials you can get your hands on to create something amazing from the vest.
- You submit your creation by sharing a picture on social media with #CRAFTFORCOCO by Sunday 26th July.
- George the Giraffe, the COCO mascot and resident king of all things crafty will judge your submissions and will award prizes to an overall winner as well as other on the spot prizes.
Finally a chance to use your craft skills for good! There's no limit on how many people can take part or be in a team so feel free to go solo, recruit some team members or even enter a few times and go head to head with your family and friends! Enter using the buttons on the following link."